- In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchased product(s) you may return them within 14 days of receipt of goods. anatomicals.co.uk will refund or exchange to the cost of the goods purchased. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost whilst being returned to us. All returns must be returned complete, unused, in perfect condition and in its original packaging. This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Unless the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange for and pay return postage charges. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage when returning items. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- You have the right, by law, to withdraw from your purchase within seven working days after the date the item is delivered to you. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of the purchase of any items where the product has been unsealed.
- To return an item, please contact us giving the reason for the return as “contract cancellation”. Package the item securely and return it to us so that it is received by us within seven working days after the date that the item was delivered to you.
- Any refund due will be credited via the original payment method no later than 10 working days from receipt of returned items.
Please send returns to:
Customer care telephone: Please call us on 0845 003 5330 during normal office hours.
Customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org